Do you want glowing skin?
I think your answer is yes.
Well then here is an Easy 2-minute morning routine to get glowing skin.
Who doesn’t love glowing skin? It makes one lookyouthful, young, healthy, beautiful, and I can go on and on. You know what I’mtalking about that’s why you’re here. Unfortunately, not all of us are blessedwith naturally glowing skin. But even those who do need a little boost once ina while because there are a lot of factors contributing to glowing skin.
There are a lot of procedures, products, andtips that can help but I’m talking about in that morning, that day you feellike going no-makeup or you want your make up to look better. You can havethat, and it always comes down to 2-minutes in the morning. Before these twominutes there a something you have to do, and they are listed below. Withoutthem well, you’ve got a hard chance of getting glowing skin and you’ll bewearing highlighter for the rest of your life. Do you want that?
Good. Now let’s get to it.
1. Your Diet:
Yes, Iknow everyone says that but have you wondered why? Because you are what youeat. It’s your inside that reflects on your outside. All skin conditions aremostly caused by diet, health which is insides and then using wrong productsand environments those are your outsides. If you don’t eat healthily, you willnot have good skin.
I’m not saying never ever, some people havegreat skin regardless of anything. But you need to stack up on fruits andveggies. Fruits more than veggies by the way. Those vitamins, minerals, waterand a great mix of colors are major contributors to your skin. Switch yoursodas for fresh juice and you’ll see a change
2. Your skin type:
One of the most confusing things ever is knowingyour skin type, because it changes and sometimes it’s a wrong diagnosis. Buttrust me if you know your skin type, you are already halfway there. From thenon all you need to know are products to use, how to eat and things to stay awayfrom.
Hydration, you know how great you feel when youare hydrated, it reflects on the outside. Being hydrated gives you supple softand beautiful skin. Even with just water, you will look great. I am a waterdrinker so I take past the recommended amount daily but for you people whodon’t, try to take at least half your weigh in ounces of water. Or keep agallon and just make sure to finish it before bed. You can add herbs and flavoror lime to spice it up
It doesn’t have to be much or extreme. What Irecommend planks. Planks and treadmills are the holy grails of exercise, wellto me at least. They have worked wonders. Choose even if it’s just one exerciseand stick to it. Do it daily for 5-10 minutes. Consistency is key. And it’sgreat for your health, skin and mental wellbeing.
Healthy people don’t look tired. It’s what makesthem look healthy. Avoid stress as much as you can, try to shut down everyonein a while, meditate, lay down, and take your mind off things.
Every beauty needs her beauty rest. My go to inthe mornings is to sleep well and drink water and I’m up and about lookinggood. You can wake up looking like a zombie and expect great skin. Zombies Don’t glow. They are ashy and dirty. Take a nap for 30 minutes in theafternoons if you don’t get enough sleep.
7. Skincare Products:
Your skincare products have a lot to do with how your skin is. Take a day and reviewall your products, check if they are right for your ski and get rid of expiredones and filler products. There are basic products everyone should have. Checkthem out and stick to hem.
8. Skincare routine:
How do you use your products? How do you apply them? The routine you follow might be hurting your skin. Check out what isright for your skin and strictly follow them.
These factors no matter how insignificant they look to you play a major role in how good you look. They won’t take much of your time. Besides if you really want it you will do all it takes,
The 2- minute ritual.
If you’ve done all the things above and you’rein a balanced position, then you’re good to go. This 2-minute ritual is just topop up your glow. These are to be done. In the morning or night if you’rewilling and after your morning routines.
1. You have to exfoliate regularly. If your skin allows it you can exfoliate daily,not using any exfoliates. There are very mild exfoliates for daily use and myfavorite is the brightening face scrub by clean and clear. The smell, the scrubbing it feels so great and wakes me up. It definitely looks great too.Find one that works for you and stick with it.
2. Vitamin c serum: after exfoliating and cleansing your face. Pat dry and use a vitamin c serum. There are honestly the best for glowing skin, as I said those fruits. Invest in one, you don’t evenneed to use a great quantity, a little goes a long way and a bottle lasts long.
3. Massage: after patting on your serum, massage your face in gentlecircular motion. It gets the blood flowing and the color can make you lookblushy and glowy
4. Use a hydrating moisturizer: I’m still stressing water and fruits. Hydrating creams bring back lost moisture to your skin and you will look really supple andhealthy
5. Use highlighters: highlighters are a great way to add a pop of glow to your face.Whether you’re wearing makeup or not.
6. Choice of foundations: use foundations that add a glow to your face.Bobby Brown cosmetics do a great job in that area. Find one that’s great foryou and keep using it.
So whether you want to glow with or without makeup, these tips will make you look great if you stick to them. Really quick and easy.
pin for later!